Wow!! I've never seen a 5-year-old with such musicality. Such a great video. We'll probably hear of her again, 10 years from now, when her first album drops. ;)
Adorable!!!
That was lovely! A great performance too, well done :)Caroline
omg, love it! adorable
i totally want her version on my ipod! <3
AMAZING!
making me cry from too much adorableness! What a little talent.
just too cute.
I'm speechless. This is beauty.
So cute!
Not only can she sing but she she is one cool chick! I love!
Amazing voice!! And such personality!!! Loved it!
she's like a lovely little bird
Loved seeing this. Thanks, the kid's got talent.
Bravo, bravo, bravo bellisima
That was the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life!
Oh geeze. I cried a bit.
Ahhh.. My name is Caitlin Rose too! Spelled the exact same way.. too bad we don't share the same talent. AMAZING video.
Perfect pitch, and holds the tune -plus carries the whole song.What a fabulous performance.And heartmelting!
My 17 month old boy keeps getting me to replay this over and over and now he is trying to sing along with her! He is saying Ooooooooooo, Oooooooo!
That is the cutest little thing I've ever seen! If only some of our adult singers could perform with that attitude!
21 comments:
Wow!! I've never seen a 5-year-old with such musicality. Such a great video. We'll probably hear of her again, 10 years from now, when her first album drops. ;)
Adorable!!!
That was lovely! A great performance too, well done :)
Caroline
omg, love it! adorable
i totally want her version on my ipod! <3
AMAZING!
making me cry from too much adorableness! What a little talent.
just too cute.
I'm speechless. This is beauty.
So cute!
Not only can she sing but she she is one cool chick! I love!
Amazing voice!! And such personality!!! Loved it!
she's like a lovely little bird
Loved seeing this. Thanks, the kid's got talent.
Bravo, bravo, bravo bellisima
That was the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life!
Oh geeze. I cried a bit.
Ahhh.. My name is Caitlin Rose too! Spelled the exact same way.. too bad we don't share the same talent. AMAZING video.
Perfect pitch, and holds the tune -plus carries the whole song.What a fabulous performance.And heartmelting!
My 17 month old boy keeps getting me to replay this over and over and now he is trying to sing along with her! He is saying Ooooooooooo, Oooooooo!
That is the cutest little thing I've ever seen! If only some of our adult singers could perform with that attitude!
Post a Comment