I don't know what they were covering, but that was pretty freakin' catchy.
It's Keri Hilson, as said on the tagged.They're pretty damn good.
perfectly done!
Better than the original!
kinda in love with them...
Yeah! Awesome. You guys are sooo cute together and perfectly done. Would love to hear it done in a better acoustic setting than a bathroom, though that does ad a certain charm to it!
words cant describe how effing happy this makes me... you're both pretty girls
I totally love You. Amazing voices, really: AMAZING!
Amazing. Much better than the original!Very talented, congrats
Love this!
10 comments:
I don't know what they were covering, but that was pretty freakin' catchy.
It's Keri Hilson, as said on the tagged.
They're pretty damn good.
perfectly done!
Better than the original!
kinda in love with them...
Yeah! Awesome. You guys are sooo cute together and perfectly done. Would love to hear it done in a better acoustic setting than a bathroom, though that does ad a certain charm to it!
words cant describe how effing happy this makes me... you're both pretty girls
I totally love You. Amazing voices, really: AMAZING!
Amazing. Much better than the original!
Very talented, congrats
Love this!
Post a Comment